Back to News
MAKE A START MANSFIELD
Posted on 24 Jun 2021
New post-COVID support group held at Mansfield Museum
- Get back on your feet after lockdown.
- Make friends, meet people and build confidence.
- Learn to mix with people again.
- Relax, chat and take part in a range of activities.
- Enjoy a cuppa and a biscuit, with a warm welcome too.
- COVID-secure and easy access venue.
- Free to join (or small donations accepted).
Starts Thursday 22 July, every week for 6 weeks from 12.30pm to 2pm
Free Community transport to Mansfield Museum available.
Call: 07903 560056 and we’ll call you back!
You can also ask your social prescribing link worker.